Experience the Freedom of Direct Care
Discover the roadmap that takes you from overwhelm to full control in your specialty medical practice.
So, you hate working with insurance.
You hate the idea of seeing 30-60 patients everyday and the paperwork involved just to get paid a discounted rate.
You're constantly asking, "what the h*ll is that code or modifier or global period for that procedure?"
You're thinking, "am I charting right to get paid? To avoid audits?"
"Is this the life I dreamed of when I went into medicine?"
No, my brilliant friend, it's not!
You want a less stressful practice that gives you the work life balance you're craving.
I get you. I was you not too long ago.
Hi I'm Dr. Tea,
I help specialists (MDs, DOs, DPMs) develop the confidence and clarity to start building their dream Direct Care practice so that they can get over being exhausted from dealing with insurances and finally love practicing medicine again without having to add more patients or stress to their daily schedule.
Unlike other programs that will tell you to see more patients because of declining insurance reimbursements, I teach you how to see *fewer* patients and get paid more, faster, instead.
Having a clear roadmap is the most effective way to build your profitable Direct Specialty Care practice.
This program takes the guesswork out by showing you exactly what you need to know to start building your Direct Care practice.
My program offers clarity, actionable strategies, & live support that will give you confidence to get started without having to see tons of patients for low pay.
After this program, you can expect to have a business you are proud of, one that reclaims your time and energy so you can go on being your best self doing whatever you want with your freed up time.Get the Course Now
Do you find yourself saying
- I'm afraid patients won't see me if I don't take their insurance.
- I just want to be the doctor but there's too many restrictions with insurance.
- I feel really burned out. There's gotta be an easier way to practice medicine without insurance headaches.
There is an easier way to practice medicine!
- it is possible to practice medicine & surgery without insurance hassles?
- you knew that patients are looking for Direct Care doctors like you & are waiting to give you their money to solve their problem?
- you never have to learn another CPT code & finally be done once you clock out of the office?
- you can decrease your overhead expense & increase your profit margin with the skills you already have?
What could this freedom in time and reduction of stress do for your business, for your life?
What if I told you that all of this is possible and that I'm actually living out my dream with Direct Care and I can show you how to do it too AND that over 40,000 doctors are already doing it?
Would you want to know more?Give me access to the course already!
"I'm not ready to opt out!"
I hear you. Direct Care is not something you just wake up to one day and decide to do.
There's a process. The stumble and fumble version OR the one with fewer mistakes through mentorship & coaching by someone who's already doing it.
But honestly, when will the time be right?
The reality is, you cannot afford to be living under the pain of insurance regulation and small pay any longer. It is a system designed to burn out physicians and hoping it will suddenly work in your favor someday is not a viable long term plan.
Don't leave your future up to chance. You can take control.
You can do hard things and you don't have to do it alone anymore.
Pick the hard that makes longterm sense for you. We all know the insurance system is a mess and there's already notice about further declining reimbursements AGAIN. Tired of the abuse yet?
Direct Care is a business model for the long run. This is not:
- a get rich quick scheme
- for someone who is satisfied with the insurance-based model
- for someone who wants to do hospital based work, like trauma or academics
- for someone who is unwilling to show up and do the work
What people are saying about Dr. Tea's program:
"I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Tea's services. If you're ready to work towards a growth mindset and improve your practice, Dr. Tea should be your go-to coach."
"Dr. Tea helped me face my money fears about starting a direct care practice. She enabled clarity of vision and purpose. I am much more confident pursuing my dream practice of medicine thanks to her coaching."
"Dr. T is straight to the point without all the fluff. She will not only help you achieve your business goals but will restore your peace of mind by building your confidence, self worth and efficiency."I'm ready for my dream Direct Specialty Care practice
Invest in You
This program works only when you do. So you must be
- 100% coachable
- 100% accountable
- 100% committed to the future you.
And if that's you, here's the investment to make your dream of owning a Direct Care practice come true.
When you invest in yourself your practice can be in a totally different place 1 year from now if you made this commitment today.
There's no other course out there like this one
Direct Care is accessible to you so take advantage of this affordable course right now!
Before you launch your DSC practice, learn the practical skills of business ownership that was never taught in our medical training. This course will teach you:
- Why it's important to define your niche so you can focus doing what you love all the time
- How to find your best patients
- The best marketing strategy for Direct Care
- How to price your services
- Protocols to implement before you even open your doors
- Using a Virtual Assistant the right way
- Achieving an accounts receivable of $0 forever!
- PLUS coaching calls once every 3rd Friday
- and much more
You know the insurance model won't give you the work life balance you deserve so it's up to you to start building your Direct Specialty Care practice right now. This course will show you everything you need to know to start & sustain your dream direct care practice.
Are my results guaranteed?
Nothing will work if you do nothing. Like anything in life, whether it was entering medical school or residency, you get what you put in. I guarantee that if you put in the work, you will see results. If you find this program is not a good fit, you can cancel anytime no questions asked.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you're paying month to month, you can complete the month you paid for, then your membership will be inactivated the following month & you'll loss access to the library.
How much time do I need to commit?
Lessons are self paced and sent weekly for 12 weeks. The self development process may take an additional 2-3 hours per week. Optional monthly live sessions are 1 hour long. Commit to be a lifelong learner.
What's in your library?
The roadmap will be at your fingertips with this course, including recorded bonus sessions to compliment your experience at no additional charge.
Will I have lifetime access to the library?
You will have access to the library for as long as your subscription is active.
Do you offer 1:1?
If you prefer the 1:1 premium experience, email me to set up a call at [email protected]. There are limited seats for this option and requires a 12 month commitment to truly get the transformation. A prerequisite for this option is completing the 12 week course.
Guest Appearances & Free Resources
- Podiatry Today: Social Media as a Referral Source
- SOMEDOCS: Opting Out for the Better
- Your APMA: An Unsuspecting Leap: Meet Tea Nguyen, DPM
- SOMEDOCS: 3 Beliefs to Let Go Of If You Want a Direct Care Practice
- SOMEDOCS: Benefits to Direct Care Podiatry
- KevinMD: Direct Care with a Podiatry Twist
- DMU Magazine: Alumna "Spills the Tea" on Direct Care Podiatry
Videos / Lectures
- Guest on Steppin' Off With The DC Foot Doctor: Direct Care Medicine
- Present Podiatry Treasure Hunt: Forget Insurance Stress How to Adopt a Direct Care Model
- SOMEDOCS: The Benefits of Direct Care: Is it Right for Your Specialty
- Student Doctor Network: Practicing Medicine without Insurance
- Direct Specialty Care Alliance Roundtable: How to Market a Direct Care Practice
- Health Solutions: Minimally Invasive Podiatric Surgery with Better Patient Outcomes
- She's a DPM Episode 6: Concierge Podiatry Practice, Knowing Your Value, and Creative Outlets
- Podiatry Legends Podcast Episode 198: Direct Care
- A Doctor's Perspective Episode 181: Membership Based Podiatry
- My DPC Story Episode 68: Dr. Tea Nguyen (She/Her) of Pacific Point Podiatry
- Med Nation Episode 16: A Discussion on Cash-only Podiatry Clinic
- Business of Surgery Series Episode 42: Dropping the Safety Nets of Employment and Insurance
- Podiatry Today Podcasts: Private Practice Pathways: What Options Are Out There?
- Foot & Ankle Quarterly: Building a Professional Social Media Presence for Your Podiatric Practice
Not Ready? Watch this Free Webinar
Direct Care is the ticket to the work-life balance that you're craving.
Watch this free pre-recorded webinar to learn how to let go of the stress of insurance and experience freedom with Direct Care.